SUMMER STUDENT JOB – Zumba Summer Event Leader
This summer Art Saving Life Foundation offers one summer job to secondary school or post-secondary school full time student. The program aims to provide job experience in an exceptional work environment.
The Art Saving Life Foundation (ASLF) is a registered volunteer-based charitable organization, the mission of which is to assist in the recovery of breast cancer survivors by providing art therapy programs and seminars on achieving self-balance and funding qualified organizations to conduct research.
WHY INTERN AT ASLF
– Because you will be asked to work with experienced supervisor
– Because a summer job at ASLF could be the beginning of a productive career
– Because your ideas and perspectives will help ASLF target its efforts to better support community and cancer survivors
CHALLENGES TO BE MET
– promote Zumba Summer Event including social media, poster, flyer etc
– lead fundraising campaign for Zumba Summer Event, to support foundation charitable programs
– Every Tuesday night event onsite organizing including table setup, bilingual hosting, raffle ticket selling, photography
TO BE ELIGIBLE, STUDENT MUST
– be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
– have been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
– be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
– be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Beginning of June 13, 2017 for 6 weeks, 30 hours per week
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– Student must in full time secondary school or post-secondary school (15 to 30 years old)
– Strong communication skill is an asset
– Background in management or sport/fitness is an asset
– Bilingualism (English, French) is an asset
If you have a passion for fitness, event promotion and fundraising, we would like to meet you. Apply today! Please send your CV to email@example.com .
– $11.25 hourly rate
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At ASLF, we value diversity in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We appreciate all responses and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.